We Found 5 "Life Hacks"(not the DIY craft-kind). These Ones Are Actually Good
Ever since jugaad nation fired back. There's been "Life Hacks" all around. Sure, some of them help you do stuff more easier but these right here. These are the frontpage of the Internet's newest Life Pro Tips or LPT's.
1. "LPT Put your favorite song as a ringtone for people you don't like. This way you'll be able to enjoy the music while you ignore their calls"
[caption id="attachment_3294" align="aligncenter" width="470"] I know when that bitch dun' ring... That can only mean one thing[/caption]
2. "LPT: When aquainting friends with other friends, overuse their first names."
[caption id="attachment_3295" align="aligncenter" width="600"] A little bit of Monica in my ride. A little bit of... Oh Mambo No 5. brb; listening to the song. [/caption] Mambo No 5 is a catchy hit about song names. Even now you could probably name at least 4 out of the mentioned 10 names in the song. Just goes to show you how important names are and can be. Unless you're still a "'What's in a name?' kinda person" https://youtu.be/EK_LN3XEcnw
3. LPT: When making small talk or getting to know someone, ask "what keeps you busy?" rather than asking what they do as a profession or what they do for fun.
Good Job! Now you'll go from socially awkward, emotional-wreck and depressed to social, emotional-wreck and depressed.
4. LPT: Breakfast shouldn't make you feel tired after you eat. If it does, you ate too much.
[caption id="attachment_3302" align="aligncenter" width="512"] If you've seen Rush starring Chris Hemsworth as legendary racer, James Hunt, then you know what makes the "Breakfast Of Champions". Give you a hint. It rhymes with "eggs[/caption] If you've seen Rush starring Chris Hemsworth as legendary racer, James Hunt, then you know what makes the "Breakfast Of Champions". Give you a hint. It rhymes with "eggs"
5. LPT: When buying a blanket, always buy at least one size larger than your bed. It’s at least a hundred times more comfy.
D'oh! Not Disturb Found any useful? Know any of your own? Tag us at #MyLPTStory