The Country Stands United For The Aid Of The Families Of The Brave Soldiers.
The deadly Pulwama attack had us all shook to our cores because it not only attacked our brave soldiers but also the heart of every Indian. But India is a country where people know to stand united when an external force tries to crush them.
Amongst all the chaos, many people and communities decided to take a stand to extend their help to the families of those who had to witness such cowardice.
1) Khalsa Aid joined hands with the Jammu and Kashmir Students Organization to protect the Kashmiri students who became a victim of the mob’s rage. They along with many Gurudwaras provided them food and shelter.
2) Saibaba Temple in Maharashtra declared that they would donate 2.51 crore to the families of the deceased.
3) A couple in Surat annulled their reception and donated the sum of 11 lakhs to the families of the brave soldiers instead.
4) The DM of Bihar’s Sheikhpura district, Inayat Khan adopted the daughters of two CRPF soldiers who were martyred in the attack. Apart from that, along with donating her two day’s salary, she also inspired the people from her village to donate.
5) The Kerala government offered the wife of CRPF personnel, V V Vasantha Kumar a permanent job along with an aid of 25 lakh to the family.
6) Celebrities like Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Virender Sehwag, Shikhar Dhawan, and Gautam Gambhir donated huge amounts and helped their children in education.
7) Punjab MLA’s have decided to donate their one-month salaries to the families of the CRPF soldiers.