Some Poignant Lyrics From Bollywood Songs That Prove Every Song Isn't A Clap Song
Bollywood music has become more electronic, more dominant and less compliant & caring to the lyrics and blamed for being too gross.
When we talk about music, lyrics play a major role. It is said to be the soul of a song. In recent times, the less we talk about lyrics, the better it is. We don’t say retro music was just perfect, but the proportion of senseless lyrics have elevated to next level. These days music is all about daaru, party, ladkiyan, and badi gaadiyan.
There are numerous songs that will not be melodious chahe kuch bhi krlo.
- " Ishq wala Love, Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua...."
- "Chaar bottle Vodka, kaam mera roz ka... "
- "Dhinka chika Dhinka chika , Ae Ae a a...."
- "Badtameez dil.. paan mein pudina dekha, naak ka nagina dekha ..."
- "a le le le le ( n times) .. le le re selfie le "
- "all the Rajni fans, dont mis the chance ... lungi dance ( n times)"
However, this is just one side of Bollywood, the other side of new age Bollywood lyrics can convey the emotions through beautifully weaved words.
Here are few soulful lyrics from new age of Bollywood:
Which is your hymn for a new age?